Enterprise Supercenter’s 32ft-60ft Wide Metal Carports, Garages, Barns, and Pavilions are constructed using a 14 Gauge Galvanized Tubular Steel Framing. They can also be upgraded to 12 Gauge Tubing that features a 20 year Rust Warranty. For the exterior, we use Standard 29 Gauge steel panels. However, you may upgrade to the 26 Gauge Commercial panels. Enterprise Supercenter offers engineer certification that meets wind ratings of up to 150 MPH winds and 30 PSF snow loads. We offer three different roofing systems: Vertical, Boxed Eave, and Regular Roof.
The modular concept of Enterprise Supercenter’s buildings allows for flexibility in the design and build process of both smaller and wider units that can meet your dreams. Countless configurations, three roof systems and a variety of options (along with 13 exterior color choices) make it easy to customize and design to fit your needs.
Design Your Metal Building
Extra Wide Commercial Building Features:
- Comes standard with adequate bracing on every leg and our engineered special truss system.
- Available in 14 Gauge or upgraded 12 Gauge Galvanized Square Tube Framing.
- Available in 29 Gauge Exterior Skin or upgraded 26 Gauge
- Units can range from 30ft wide to up to 60ft wide and the length of the unit is unlimited.
- Engineered Certification up to 150 mph winds
- Multi-Size Roll-Up Garage Doors, Utility Walk-In Door and Windows available.
- Enterprise Supercenter specializes in custom design at no extra cost to our customers.
- Can be placed on level ground, asphalt, or cement prepared slab
Extra Wide Commercial Building Pricing
Explore Safeguard’s pricing brochures to determine the price of your perfect metal shelter.
Request an Extra Wide Commercial Building Quote
Fill out the form below and our team will be in touch with your custom quote for your extra wide commercial building.